Monday, 3 November 2008

An apology, some cranks and some new material

Firstly, sorry for the lack of posts recently. I've been having a relatively hectic time over the last few weeks. There's been some upheaval at Student - we now have two new editors, and I've moved up to News Editor, which will make all my free time magically vanish.

I've also been trying to sort out where I'll be working on my year abroad. Strangely enough, getting an internship in Moscow has proved to be the easier end of the bargain (although accommodation is still in the balance), and I'm now struggling to find something in Germany.

Rest assured, I'll soon be back to form. For today I'll give you a quick discussion of how easy it is for a student newspaper to bring all sorts of assorted nutters from out of the woodwork, as well as a feature on university corruption in Russia that ran recently.

No comments: